Selasa, 04 Januari 2011

Hectic Pathetic Dilemmatic

Thanks God now I am the third year student of English Department of Politeknik Negeri Bandung. In this fifth semester, there are a lot of things to do and a lot of things to think! First, I fell nothing when I just entered this semester. My feelings were good until I knew that one of the horrible lecturers would teach the class 4 days in a row! (I mean in a week). The worst, she lectures two important subjects for us. I cannot do anything except accepting all of this inconvenient.

Moreover, I started to get stressed as my internship report had not been finished while the department announced us that the seminar of our internship report would be held in just two weeks later! Therefore, I worked very very hard every night just to finish the report. Besides, I had to finish another assignments that were very important too. The literature review, theoretical framework, and final project proposal! ohh so tiring.

I'm already sick of all these things actually but I must struggle as I'm the third year student who will conduct a final project about a month later.  What I expect is that I can graduate from here on time. Hence, I will not put my hands up and surrender!

By: Ayuzha Novalina

0 komentar:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com